Just Me
Soldier's and their ACU's.....
Oh No! Not again.....
 
 
 
 
Attention all soldiers! With the exception of my husband. I am sure you all did not join the army to look like sloppy seconds but let's face it most of you guys do. If you are a single soldier and your uniform is sloppy you have no one to blame but yourself. If you are married and your uniform is sloppy you have no one to blame but your wife. We don't want to see your hands in your pockets, we don't want to see your pants eating up your boots and we certainly do not want to see a top and bottom not matching. Do you want to know the secret to why my husband is the only one to ever pass a uniform inspection at 100%? It's because I take care of the uniform. Today I altered 5 ACU tops. I ripped off all the velcro and sewed everything on properly. Soldiers, velcro is not your friend. It's tacky and just a mess to deal with. I also by 3 sets of ACU's every 3 months. This way you can keep them all rotated and they always look nice and new. I suggest all soldiers start doing this immediately. I don't like looking at a sloppy soldier and I'm pretty sure everyone else does not enjoy it either. If anybody has a problem understanding my point please feel free to inbox me and I will let you know how your uniform is supposed to look.
 
Sincerely, the girl who is getting tired of sloppy soldiers!
 
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment