Just Me
The Battle of the ButterCups
 
 


So many moons ago (more like 2 1/2 years ago) I lived in Utah with a group of the best friends anyone could ever wish for. Granted they were all guys and I was the only girl, I knew that I would always be taken care of with all the fruit loops I lived with. They were all in the Air Force, sometimes they were here, sometimes they were there and sometimes they were every where. But when they were home, it was great. The one thing we all used to do was get together at my friend King's house and we would do Karaoke while getting way too drunk. Some would end up passed out on the couch, some outside in the grass and some here and there through out the house. It was the best times of my life. I made tons of videos through out my journey with them but the one video that I posted above was from a crazy night with "The Strand of Three". Jared, King and myself. The one song that was sang every time we had karaoke night was, BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP. King was always so passionate about his singing, lol, especially with this song. Contrary to this crazy night of singing like a mess, they could both sing, especially Jared. Jared has one of those voices that was meant for everyone to hear. I hope you enjoy the video... Happy Singing...

 
Now the video that is posted above is another version of our favorite song, BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP. Only this time it is preformed by another group of close-knit good friends. All though I love both videos and everyone involved, I'm just not quiet sure which one I love the most. Anyway, I just thought that I would share with everyone out there watching, my goofy friends and our love for music.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment