Just Me
        ...But I like being a Drama Queen

More than once, someone has rolled their eyes at me and told me to quit being such a Drama Queen.

Instead of this stopping me in my tracks, that one short sentence makes me want to seize a can of spray adhesive with one hand and a jar of glitter with the other and say, "You're missing the whole point!" and then cover them with a lavish coat of sticky, iridescent bling.

But instead, I take a deep breath and say a silent prayer. I pray for the strenght that I will never, ever listen to anyone who tells me to stop being myself. I then vow to forever embrace the drama, to breathe in the spark of passion that lights a fire in my soul, and to always surround myself with the wild energy that makes my heart tingle.




You know it, I know it: sometimes women need to empower our inner Drama queen to help us create the excitement, passion and fun that truly make our lives worth loving...no matter how many eyes are rolled along the way.

So stage your royal scene, Script out your passionate performance. And wear that crown with pride!


Let the show begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment