Just Me
    Shinedown, Three Days Grace and P.O.D





Every now and then when I least expect it, I find out that my awesome cousins from the band P.O.D (aka, Payable on Death) are in town playing in an area that I am currently living. Well on 3/19/13, they graced me along with the people of Bell County with their presence. This concert was not only excellent because P.O.D was in town, but because they were playing with Shinedown and Three Days Grace.



 Not only did I get to hang out with some of my family, I had the opportunity to hang out with a couple new friends that I made. They weren't just strangers, they were friends of my family of coarse. They were an awesome bunch of guys. They made the night that much more fun. As we hung out on stage while my cousins played we rocked out to the beat screaming our lungs out while letting the words of the music speak to us. Yes I did just say while the music spoke to us. P.O.D, for those who do not know are a Christian Rock Band that has been around for many years. Some may know their music, some may not but either which way I had an awesome time. The music was great, the people were great and the experience was great. I have attached below videos from when each band preformed. I hope that yall enjoy!
 
Three Days Grace "RIOT"
 
Shinedown "Second Chance"
 
P.O.D "Alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment